BRUCE L. ADAMS – OF COUNSEL
Since 1970 Mr. Adams has focused his legal practice on obtaining patent, trademark and copyright protection for individuals and companies. Mr. Adams represents multi-national companies before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, U.S. Copyright Office and foreign… read more
In addition to traditional intellectual property services, CAPPAT® also offers patent, trademark and technology valuation services. CAPPAT’s® primary objective is to combine the expertise and high quality work product of a large business valuation firm with the… read more
For over 25 years Mr. Curtin has focused his legal practice on the enforcement of patent, copyright and trademark rights in the Federal Courts of the United States and before the International Trade Commission. He has also obtained patent, copyright and trademark… read more
WENDY KOBA – OF COUNSEL
Wendy Koba has over thirty years of experience as a patent attorney, the last fourteen in private practice. Prior to that Wendy worked as a patent attorney with AT&T Bell Labs for nineteen years. Wendy focuses her practice on the preparation of patent… read more
Eugene Rosenthal – Of Counsel
Eugene Rosenthal has over twenty five years of experience as a patent attorney. Eugene has worked as a patent attorney at Bell Labs for AT&T, Lucent, and Alcatel-Lucent. Eugene also spent some time at Philips. Eugene focuses his practice on the preparation of… read more
- Our Managing Partner has over 25 years of legal experience.
- We have technical expertise in communications, software, big data, water treatment, encryption, electronics and chemical compositions.
- Unique Litigation and licensing expertise. We routinely litigate in the Alexandria federal court, known as the “Rocket Docket”. Our licensing prowess has netted millions of dollars for our clients from the likes of Microsoft and others.
- Arthur “Skip” Bishop, President, Bishop Tennis, Inc. (High Technology Based Construction Techniques, Including Air Structures (bubbles), Laser Grading, and Innovative Sport & Recreation Platforms)
- Eric Dean, M.C. Dean & Company, (Internet & Software Engineering)
- Sofia Midkiff, President, Yaya Learning, LLC (Educational Devices, including Language & Learning Based Technology)
- Darian Muresan, Ph.D, President, Digital Multi-Media Design (Digital Imaging Hardware & Algorithms)
- Ken Pilecek, Senior Consultant and Marketing Director, Accuvoice, (Speech recognition, customer relationship management (CRM), call center software, enterprise software and integration business applications software)
- Michael Uttaro, Ph.D, President, Tactical Operations Support Services LLC. (Electronic Security, Command & Control Communication Systems)
- Patrick Hughes, President & CEO, Reverse Ionizer, LLC (clean tech, energy efficiency systems for buildings and facilities as well as other commercial, residential and industrial applications).
- Imran Chaudhri, Founding Partner, CEO/COO, Apixio and additional companies (big data, social networks, and healthcare technology)