A PATENT & TRADEMARK LAW FIRM
We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality
intellectual property services, within your budget and
Obtain Information on
Inter Parties Disputes in the USPTO
The Capitol Patent & Trademark Law Firm, PLLC®
The Capitol Patent & Trademark Law Firm® (“CAPPAT®”), located in Alexandria, Virginia, provides representation across the full spectrum of intellectual property law, including patents, trademarks, copyright, licensing, unfair competition, trade secrets and related litigation. The firm serves both Fortune 500 companies and individual entrepreneurs, with clients located throughout the United States and worldwide.
The primary objective of CAPPAT® is to combine the legal expertise and high quality work product of a large law firm, with the service orientation and other advantages of a small law firm. CAPPAT® believes that its legal services can and should be delivered in a service-oriented manner, with each client’s needs and priorities – from staffing of matters, to response time to billing arrangements – being addressed on an individualized basis.
- Our Managing Partner has over 25 years of legal experience.
- We have technical expertise in communications, software, big data, water treatment, encryption, electronics and chemical compositions.
- Unique Litigation and licensing expertise. We routinely litigate in the Alexandria federal court, known as the “Rocket Docket”. Our licensing prowess has netted millions of dollars for our clients from the likes of Microsoft and others.
- We have experience in inter parties, ex parte and post grant procedures before the USPTO.
- We closely monitor and control your costs.
- In addition to traditional intellectual property services, CAPPAT® also offers patent, trademark and technology valuation services. CAPPAT’s® primary objective is to combine the expertise and high quality work product of a large business valuation firm with the service and pricing of a small consulting firm. CAPPAT® partners with the Summit Patent &Technology Advisors (www.summitpat.com) for their valuation expertise.
Disclaimer: The results of a particular legal matter depend upon a variety of factors unique to each matter. Any discussion of past results related to any matter herein does not guarantee similar results for any future matter that may be undertaken by CAPPAT®. Nor should such past results be used as a predictor for any future matter.